1. General informations
1. Operator of the website www.greta-store.com :
Greta sp. z o.o.
os.Złotej Jesieni 13
31-828 Kraków, Poland
VAT EU: PL6783162169
The website realizes the functions of acquisiting informations about the users by:
a. freely entered informations in forms.
b. saving cookies on devices.
c. collecting server logs by website's operator.
2. Informations in forms
1. the sites collects informations given freely by the user.
2. the site may also save informations about connection parameters (e.g. IP address)
3. Informations in the forms are not shared with any third party.
4. Informations given in the forms may be a set of potential customers, while the set is registered by the operator of the website in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
5. Informations given in the forms are processed in order to result the function of a particular form.
6. Informations given in the forms may be technically shared to entities pursuing certain services, especially sharing informations about a holder of registered domain from entities who are operators of internet domains, services coordinating payments.
3. Cookie files informations
2. Cookie files are considered as IT data, especially text files, which are stored at the device of the webistes' user. They are made to use the website. Cookies contain the websites name, time of storing them on the device and unique number.
3. The entity which puts cookie files on the users device is the operator of the website.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how the users of the website use the internet, which enables improving their structure and contents.
b. keeping the session of the services' user after logging in, through which the user doesn't need to retype the login and password on every page.
c. defining the porifle of the user, to display them a matching advertisements, especially in google network.
5. this website uses two basic types of cookie files – session cookies ans persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, stored on the users device until the time of logging out, leaving the website or switching off the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on he users device for the time specified in the parametres of cookies or until their removal.
7. Restrictions on using cookie files may have bad influence on this websites functions.
8. Cookie files inserted in the users' device may be used by the websites advertisers or business partners.
10. cookie files may be used by advertising network, especially google, to view advertisements matched with the way of using this website by their users. They may keep informations about the user's navigation path or the time remainig on the page.
11. With regard to information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
1. Informations about some users' behaviour come under logging on the server layer. Those data are used only to website management and to provide the most efficient hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by their URL address. In addition, what may be saved is:
a. time of incoming question.
b. time of replying.
c. name of the clients station – identification realized by HTTP
d. informations about the mistakes during HTTP transaction.
e. URL address of previously visited website (referer link) – in case of redirecting to this website from another one.
f. informations about the users' browser.
g. informations about IP address
3. Data above are not associated with particular users of this website.
4. Data above are used only for server administration.
5. Data sharing
1. Data are shared to external entities only within the limits permited by law.
2. Data allowing to identify a person are shared only with a permission of that person.
3. Operator of this website may be obliged to give information collected by the website to competent authorities on the basis of lawful requirements to the extent arising from the request.
6. Cookie files management – how to permit and withdraw the permission?
1. If a user does not want to receive cookie files, it is possible to change that in their browsers settings. However, we reserve that turning off the receive of cookie files, which are necessary to certify, security, keeping the users preferences, may cause dificulties or prevent using the www websites.
2. To administrate the cookie files settings, choose your browsers name from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone